What do you do when all you have left is God … “Be still and know that I am God”
Isn’t life full of distractions. Stay focused on your goals in order to achieve them. Of course, remember to put God first, then grandkids.
Posted On : Tuesday, Feb 15, 2011 12:11
Everyone tells us to be a leader, but they never tell us how. Dale Carnegie tells us exactly how. If you haven’t read his book, you are missing a treat.
1. Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
2. Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
3. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
4. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
5. Let the other person save face.
6. Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement.
7. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
8. Use encouragement.
9. Make the fault easy to correct.
10. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955)
With the years just flying by, what are we accomplishing with the life that God provided us. I don’t feel like I’m doing enough; especially compared to what He has done for me. But with some prayer He comforts me that I am on track since He is ultimately in control of my life as I gave it to Him a long time ago.
How are you doing in these matters? You can make a new decision anytime to be successful in life. And that starts with the realization that you are not god. Jesus is Lord and He is the only One you should trust your eternity with.
After that, pray for His guidance and let Him lead you into the worlds unknown. I am sure He has marvelous things in mind for you. He has lead me to start a new business with my friend Mike, and it is progressing quite well. We should be in full swing this year. My wife will like it when I am getting a paycheck again. 🙂
Well, that’s my thoughts for the new year; it all comes down to trusting God who loves you more than you can imagine. The Cross is the proof of that.
God Bless, and Have a great 2011.